No matter what your holiday plans might be, there’s a good chance you will end up in London at some point during December. And with so many places to stay, it can be hard to decide which is the best place to stay. To help make your decision a little easier, we’ve compiled a list of the best places to stay in London during Christmas. From luxurious hotels to charming B&Bs, choose the perfect spot for you and your family this holiday season.
Top 5 Places To Stay In London During Christmas
If you’re looking to stay in London during Christmas, here are five great options.
The Ritz-Carlton London – This is a luxurious option that will definitely appeal to those looking for a relaxing staycation. The hotel features an indoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a range of other luxury amenities.
The Westin St Pancras – Located close to the Train Station, this hotel is perfect if you’re looking for convenience. It has a wealth of amenities including a spa, gym, and restaurant.
The InterContinental London – Ideally situated in central London, this hotel offers excellent facilities including an outdoor pool and garden area. There is also a wide range of dining options available onsite.
The Adelphi Hotel – A great budget option, the Adelphi offers comfortable accommodation with all the modern conveniences you could need. It’s located close to some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions such as Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square.
And finally, if you’re looking for something unique and unique experience check out The Chelsea Hostel – set in one of London’s oldest buildings it offers stunning views over the river Thames from every room!
What to expect in London during Christmas
If you’re looking for a festive escape, London offers plenty of options. From centrally located luxury hotels to charming B&Bs, the city has something for everyone. Here are some of the best places to stay in London during Christmas:
The Ritz-Carlton: Located just off Regent Street in central London, The Ritz-Carlton is a luxurious option perfect for those traveling with family or friends. With 12 suites and seven rooms rated five stars by Forbes Traveler, this hotel is sure to spoil your guests.
The Connaught Hotel: Just steps away from Hyde Park, The Connaught offers luxury accommodation and stunning views of the city. With 14 suites and six rooms rated four stars by Forbes Traveler, this hotel is perfect for those looking for both comfort and convenience.
The Wellington: Nestled in Highgate Village just north of central London, The Wellington offers stylish accommodation and excellent service. With 10 suites and five rooms rated three stars by Forbes Traveler, this hotel is perfect for couples wanting to find a bit of peace and quiet while still being close to all the action.
Budget options abound in London during Christmas, making it an ideal destination for budget-conscious travelers as well. Some great budget-friendly accommodations include the following:
Holborn Suites: Located just off Oxford Street in central London, Holborn Suites offers spacious one-, two-, and three-star accommodations complete with kitchensette. At under £
Top 5 Activities to Do In London During Christmas
During Christmas in London, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. Here are five of the best:
1. Visit a location featured in The Christmas Story: Windsor Castle is a great place to visit during Christmas because it was featured in the classic children’s story “The Snowman.” You can see the spot where the Grinch stole Santa’s police car and make your way around the castle grounds.
2. Shop at all of the festive sales: If you’re looking for gifts, head to Camden Market or Borough Market during Christmas Week. Both markets have lots of festive merchandise available at discounted prices.
3. Attend a religious service: There are many churches open during Christmas in London, so finding one that appeals to you is easy. Services usually start at 10am and last about an hour. Afterwards, many places offer traditional christmas dinners with roast chicken, ham, and all sorts of desserts.
4. Spend time with family and friends: Whether you’re visiting relatives or staying in touch with friends from afar, spending time with loved ones is always a good way to spend Christmas in London. There are plenty of restaurants and bars available where you can easily socialize with others on holiday cheer.
5. Watch a traditional christmas movie: If you’re feeling nostalgic, watch a classic christmas film such as “A Charlie Brown Christmas” or “Die Hard With A Vengeance.” These movies will take you back to Christmases past and
When is the best time to visit London during Christmas?
London is a city that never sleeps and during Christmas, it’s no exception. There are so many things to do and see in London that you’ll never run out of things to do. The best time to visit London during Christmas is between December 24th and January 1st. This is when the city is busiest and there are more events taking place than any other time of the year.
Christmas is a time for family and friends to get together, celebrate the holiday, and eat lots of festive food. If you’re planning on spending the Christmas holidays in London, there are a few things you should know. Firstly, London has plenty of accommodation options available both online and off – so whether you’re looking for a cheap hostel or an expensive boutique hotel, you’ll be able to find something to suit your needs. Secondly, with Christmas coming up rapidly (only four weeks away!), it’s important that you book your accommodation as soon as possible to make sure that you don’t miss out on any opportunities. And finally, if you’re travelling around London during the Christmas period and need somewhere safe to sleep at night, then consider staying in one of the city’s various hostels – they’ll be sure to keep you safe during this special time!